A trusted partner at home with strong presence abroad
International companies attempting SAP global roll out and/or global template localization are faced with a number of critical challenges.
- Local regulatory and tax compliance, hard requirements vs. nice to have
- Roll out strategy and roll out management
- Knowledge transfer to local resources in critical areas both pre and post local go-live (e.g. mother company GAAP standards)
- Legacy data migration
- Global master data harmonization/consolidation
Tackling these issues can be a challenge if you do not have a trusted partner who can speak the language and who understands the requirements of the roll out location as well as the objectives of the headquarters. Westernacher can get it done efﬁciently and well.
Based throughout Europe, the United States and Asia and with subsidiaries in key emerging markets such as China, India and Poland, Westernacher has a proven track record of helping Western-based multinationals manage SAP roll outs and other IT related topics for their international subsidiaries. Westernacher’s global team of 250 business savvy SAP experts based worldwide is uniquely positioned to deliver top quality and cost effective SAP global roll out and localization services - both at home and abroad.
As a trusted partner we deliver guidance at home...
Westernacher supports global companies at their headquarters by providing strategic guidance and coordination of SAP global roll out initiatives:
- Global roll out strategy
- Roll out Road Map deﬁnition
- Global Template design
- Coordination and Programme Management
- Global Template maintenance
...and successful execution abroad
Westernacher delivers top quality local resources able to provide critical local know-how required for successful implementation of a global template:
[ + ] Zoom